Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 16 July 2004
*.* Blessing and Being Blessed *.*

Fight of Faith

Here I am at Your feet
Crying out to You
Draw me near, Hold me close
Lord I wait on You
For You're my greatest love
You're my Comforter and Strength
Yore the First, You're the Last
You're my guiding light

I will run, I will soar
On
eagles' wings
As I wait on You Lord
My strength is restored
Fix my eyes on You Jesus
As I run this race
Help me fight this fight of faith


This is a song that touches my heart and minister to me the most. Whenever I feel tired and needed more strength to carry on, this song will reminds me of what Jesus has done for me and the word of this song. It can also be taken from the Book of Isaiah 40:31.

People need blessings, people need strength. Bless someone you know and even someone who you do not know. You will never know that you may have just made their day. For I was blessed that's why I know.


Isaiah 40:29-31 : He gives strength to the weary and increase the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint
.

posted by Michelle at 09:35:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com