Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 15 June 2004
*.* Patience *.*

How many times when you get upset with your mother just because she said wait when you wanted the latest handphone? How many times when you pray so hard for something to happen yet God didn't answer even though you know His answer is either yes, no or wait?

I’ve learnt to be more patience with my wait because I know many things in life cannot be rushed into. I am a very patient person. I get irritated easily and often when I want something means I want it by hook or by crook.

As I grow older, things changed and I changed too with the love of God. I began to see things in another perspective and many times, it’s not about my way and my will but His.

The anxiety of waiting isn’t that easy. Many times I do feel like giving up too but when I think of the results just by waiting, it kept me moving and there’s something for me to look forward to.

So friends, wait. There are always better things out there for you to discover.

posted by Michelle at 11:56:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com