Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 27 June 2004
*.* The greatness of a mothers’ love *.*

I’ve been teaching this kid recently and every time I step into his house, his mother will start nagging at him to hurry up and not waste time. I always wonder why. It’s because nowadays, either some people can’t afford it or they simply can’t be bothered with getting a tutor.

As I talked to the mother, I realized that his mother emphasized so much on academic results so much it’s because of her upbringing. She graduated with an ‘A’ level certificate yet she didn’t work but stayed at home and be a housewife. She does sewing to get extra income for the family and she’s just a typical housewife.

Yet as I talked to her, I realized how this mother’s love has touched me. In her generation, an ‘A’ level Cert is like a super great thing. She can work and probably earn quite a bit for the family yet she chose not to. She emphasized on giving her children the best education. How many mothers can do this? To just stay at home, looking after their children, cook?

I will not comment whether her children appreciate her efforts because that’s beside the point. What I want to bring about here is how much she had sacrificed. The nobility of a mother's love...

posted by Michelle at 21:13:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com