Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 19 June 2004
*.* Enough of saying it, now do it *.*

So much I've been talking about letting go and letting God. Now, I’m finally put to the test. A test of time, trust and of course the main topic here, letting go, letting God.
People who have know this, please don’t ask anything more than this blog can say.

I'm somehow into a relationship. For many people, it may appear very very simple but of all the simplicity, complications have to take place.

It’s not just about 2 person, 2 families but also our submission to our church and the above authority. We were given 2 choices.
1. To carry on
2. To wait

However easy it seem to be, there are always consequences to bear. If we both choose the first one, then he will have to be taken out from his ministry. But I don’t think we will be doing the right thing. We are servants of God, if we choose to leave God's ministry just because of our own comfort and our own benefits, then I rather we not even start.

So we actually choose the second one. By choosing that it will be a matter of time. A waiting period of at least 2 years. A testing period of 2 years to see how true are we towards each other.

Honestly, we both find it tough. We have been so close. Each has impacted on each other’s life. We are now taking a step back to say wait. Isn’t this really letting go and letting God? A trust of God to keep us moving and everything’s that is ahead of us. It’s not easy, not at all. Even my mother said so, it's a test that is putting for us.

I can’t explain how much I felt for him. It’s already part of me. But now, I don’t even know what is going on in my heart as we both take a step back and wait. It’s not easy… really. My heart is feeling very heavy… I can only say, I leave it to Him. I really pray for God's strength upon us.

posted by Michelle at 00:01:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com