Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 22 May 2004
*.* Today's Happening! *.*

Today's weather was a bit disappointing. I wanted to have a game with my friends after parade. Hey, parade resume today. Heehee... After a 3 weeks long break finally. It was thundering and raining heavily (not just cats and dogs) but very heavy. My friend and I was at the highest floor of the school and the thunder was so loud that we screamed. It was as though the thunder slap right into our ears. Very scary.

Anyway, I went to Mediacrop with a few friends to watch a recording of a sitcom. It was an eye opener for me.

I didn't know that place was so small and the cameras were really big. The air con was really cold and we were actually told the very cold air is actually to cool the heat of the cameras. Didn't know right? Their lighting was even superb. How each shadow represents which part of the day. It was really cool.

The actors were really funny and they were good. They could memorize their scripts well.

I'm really tired after a long day. But... It was a fun day!

posted by Michelle at 23:46:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com