Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 24 May 2004
*.* *.*

Thanks people... I didn't expect people to read my blog actually. I wanted a blog just to express my feelings and emotions. I'm really glad that people read... Many thanks.

I'm really encouraged and touched. I'll blog more! heehee... I will try my best to blog about my happenings and share with all of you.

The child care I serve is at Yishun and of course since it's a registered one, I will have to follow too. Kids are very fragile so a lot of care and patient to be given to them. Hygiene is one of the main concern for the child care so every time I go, I'll have to wash my hands with soap and keep myself clean too so that I don't spread my germs to the kids. They are just too cute, innocent, pure and sincere. They are definitely very addictive... Opps.. There I go again...

I see BB as a ministry. It's a very unique ministry. Of course I wish to see my boys coming to Christ no matter how long it takes. So... I will go all way to bring them to Christ with the help of my Helper (GOD). I believe He will...

God bless everyone here. Thanks again for all your encouragement.

love: Mich

posted by Michelle at 20:29:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com