Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 21 May 2004
*.* Kids! *.*

It was my first day today at the Lutheran Child Care Centre. My job was to look after the toddlers group age 2 to 3. These kids are really cute. Among the them, this boy is the youngest who is only 2. The way he smile and the way he try to relate with me simply melt my heart.

He is very adorable. He will tap my lap, tap my hands and when i helped him wear his shorts, he held me so close and tight. Oh my, I fallen for him... (laughs)

When his mother came to pick him back, I ask him for a hug and he just gave me a big hug.

Kids at this age are so innocent and they are so real. They don't hide their emotions and they will show their love towards you.

From today's sessions, I actually learnt something new. Kids are not easy to handle. They need a lot of attention from you at the same time giving them the right attention at the right time.

When they play in a big group, fights can happen so it is a must to keep an eye on all of them and definitely you must be very fair to them by not showing favoritism.

I also can see different characters from this small group of kids. That's why I also conclude that each and everyone of them is special because God make all of them (and us) special.

I will be going more often.. Care to join me anyone? You will get... Addicted to them! ;)

posted by Michelle at 00:13:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com