Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 12 May 2004
*.* Attitude *.*

My thoughts are all messed up. I'm simply bothered by many many things. As I was showering and thinking what to blog in here, my mind just had too much to say here but I don't know where to start. As I stroll down from my heart of what happened yesterday, I came to a conclusion that I shall name my entry today as 'Attitude'...

Attitude: Positive and Negative

Positive attitude will lead us to many good ways such as a successful person in life after many ups and downs, 'life after death', successful in career, studies and many more.

Negative attitude is the opposite. When we have a negative attitude, we treat people differently. We say things that will hurt them, we do things that is an eye-sore to people.

I guess what happened last night to me was a great blow. I was wronged by my best friend, she doubt me, she almost shot me to death. I was sad... Very sad in fact. Someone whom I trusted so much, a friend, a sister doubt me... That kind of feeling is simply too ugly. I was angry at first because I was wronged, questioned not knowing anything, then I was sad, it was as though the end of the world, hearing it from my best friend. I cried hard.

Today, my guardian angel came and we went for lunch. My phone was ringing and ringing, I felt I needed to be alone so my phone was switched off. During my lunch with him, I switched on my phone and I saw a message from her. I dare not cry but my eyes welled up. I can't hold it longer. Imagine eating and crying at the same time, even the best food won't taste that great or maybe other people might think I'm simply crazy. I don't have to drop tears even if the food don't taste good. I asked myself why am I torturing myself. I was too affected that I lost my sleep and appetite.

We went to Changi Airport after that... It has been a year ever since I had my last camp for a treasure hunt at Changi Airport. the place is nice and I didn't know it was a popular place for students to study there. Anyway, each time as i watched the plane take off, I felt better. I literally lifted my feelings and problems up to the plane. I do not know where the plane is heading but as I talked to my friend and looking at the planes, I do feel better.

I really thankful for this friend of mine. He really made my day. If it wasn't for him, I guess I am still feeling super lousy and maybe even do crazy things.

I felt for this problem, my attitude towards it is important. If I'm negative, I will say more things that will hurt more people and I don't even need to think about salvaging this friendship.

I choose to keep quiet, staying away from things first. I felt things will be better and I hope things will get better. I will come to a conclusion soon...

'Attitude is a small thing that makes a BIG difference'...

posted by Michelle at 22:51:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com