Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 4 May 2004
*.* Another week past.... *.*

It's been a week since my last blog. I think I had an amazing week... Well, some people may think it's just some ordinary stuffs that happen I'm just different.. I encounter some amazing things and I did some amazing things too..

I seriously don't know where I got the courage to tell a guy that I like him... It definitely takes a lot of courage and up to now I'm still amused with what I've said and what I've done... I just felt no regrets and a great peace of mind. Anyway, don't ask me how things are now... I'm not trying to avoid and he's not either. He just need some time to think through and we are still.. FRIENDS!! We treasure our friendship... A unique one...

I've been out the whole week... Yes, the entire week. I remembered walking from Orchard to Dhoby Ghaut, my friend was looking at his own mirror image and within a few second I heard him shouted. Guess what, he knocked onto a signboard. It was just right in front of him... I can't help but laugh. I'm not being sadist but his reaction was simply too funny... Well, you should see his reaction.. Darn funny...

I've been too bored lately.. Either I go out with my friends everyday or I simply lock myself in my house... ya.. My house... Cause nobody is at home. I bought a cross stitch and I'm already 2/3 done... heehee..

Okay.. I'll blog some other time.. =)

posted by Michelle at 23:10:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com